Fwd: 伯克利区桌游聚会(Berkeley Based Board-Gamers & Geeks' Gathering)招新

主题: 伯克利区桌游聚会(Berkeley Based Board-Gamers & Geeks' Gathering)招新
收件人: bcssa-mail <bcssa-mail@lists.berkeley.edu
我们:
--是由发信人(以下简称我)于伯克利附近组织的,以说普通话的华人为目标群体的非官方桌游聚会。
--主要活动是平均两周左右一起玩一次桌游,通常情况下会在本地的桌游店举行。所玩的桌游包括我们私人所有的和游戏店所提供免费游玩的桌游。
--虽然绝大多数桌游都是英语,但是我们在聚会时会使用普通话交谈。
--未来的最近一次聚会是7月4日(独立日假期)下午2点在Games of Berkeley(2151 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley, CA)。
我会:
Brawl
Small world
Bridge Troll
Ascension

7 Comments

1. Comment by manteaux moncler:

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you really realize what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally seek advice from my web site =). We could have a link alternate agreement among us

2. Comment by Junios:

Maitriser les Options Binaires http://lesoptionsbinaires.blogspot

3. Comment by 龙鹿丸:

频檀控裁咐楼主辛苦了,鼓励一下

4. Comment by Oliviers:

Astuce Bourse a cette adresse http://www.methodeargent.net

Bourse en ligne, Trade, Trading, Broker, Trader, Option Binaire Methode Argent

5. Comment by 249118697:

249118697我觉得还好吧18526

6. Comment by video game tester info:

I comment when I like a post on a website or if I have something to valuable to contribute to the discussion.

Usually it is triggered by the passion communicated in the article I read.
    And after this article Fwd: 伯克利区桌游聚会(Berkeley Based Board-Gamers &
    Geeks' Gathering)招新 | 枕著云的遠航. I was actually moved enough to drop a comment ;-) I do have a couple of questions for you if you do not mind. Is it just me or do a few of the comments come across like they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at other sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list the complete urls of all your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

7. Comment by norske spilleautomater:

You can certainly see your enthusiasm in the article you write.
    The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not
    afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

发表评论